By becoming a member of Business Property Network (BPN) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The membership fee is as described on the website www.businesspropertynetwork.co.uk
- The minimum contract term is 6 months, payable in advance or by monthly instalments using direct debit.
- Any fees outstanding for more than 30 days will lead to the cancellation of your membership at which time all member benefits will cease.
- You can terminate your membership at any time subject to the minimum contract period by emailing [email protected]. Any outstanding offers or discounts which you may have accrued will immediately be cancelled.
- You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of BPN. By registering as a member of BPN you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into these terms and conditions.
- Membership may not be sold or transferred to any other individual.
- Membership offers may not be sold or transferred to any other individual.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application to become a member of BPN.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership if, in our opinion, you commit an act which we deem inappropriate for a member of BPN, by giving you one week’s notice in writing. In this instance you will not be entitled to any refund of unused membership fees. Any outstanding offers or discounts that you have accrued will immediately be cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation will be provided.
- We reserve the right to change or remove membership offers at any time.
- A member of BPN can only promote commercial property. Residential property must not be promoted using this service.
- BPN Members are required to submit accurate commercial property details in order to assist BPN in complying with the Property Mis-descriptions Act 1991. BPN is not responsible for any incorrect content members may provide about their property.
- BPN is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate property details/content posted on its website.
- EPC regulation requirements provide that all commercial properties brought to the market, whether for sale or to let, must have had an Energy Performance Certificate commissioned in advance of marketing. BPN Members are therefore required to make available an Energy Performance Certificate for the commercial property space being promoted when asked for details by any potential tenant.
- You understand and agree that BPN may review and delete any content on our website that in the sole judgement of BPN is inappropriate.
- Though BPN will make every endeavour to ensure that any links to external websites are safe for you to use, BPN has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- We reserve the right to amend or terminate BPN at any time by giving one month’s notice to you. Compensation will not be provided.
- Our terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute, issue or other matter which arises between us.
- In order to keep members informed of developments in the commercial property market we will contact members in writing or electronically on a regular basis.
- If a member moves or changes email address they should email [email protected] so that our records can be amended accordingly.
Your IP address
Like most e-commerce websites, each time you visit our website we automatically collect your IP address and the webpage from which you came. This is done to administer and optimise the website for you and to diagnose problems with our website. We use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you.
The information contained in the above terms and conditions is subject to change without notice. We may vary these terms and conditions at any time by publishing new terms and conditions on this website. You accept that by doing this, we have provided you with sufficient notice of these changes.
Data Protection Policy
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 we are a data controller. By applying to be a member of Business Property Network, you consent to us processing the details you supply in order that we can provide you with the benefits of being a member. We will treat your personal information as confidential and will never release your personal details to any outside company for marketing or mailing purposes, although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below:
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information we are entitled to do so
By becoming a member you consent to us notifying you of special offers and discounts that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, email or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.